A little help: where can I find this skin?

JadeAntonelli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KXpseMHZFzU/WEwX8ky1kZI/AAAAAAAACBM/MsqVbFSQcQoMw7waa1sYb2cctr3Rgyp1ACLcB/s320/Snapshot_009.jpg

For a long time, I used this skin on another account that I'm trying to recover. I found it in a Freebie called Virtual Spain, which unfortunately is no longer in SL. The 'manufacturer' also left Second Life, but may have been distributed elsewhere. It unfortunately is not transferable. I would like to get it back, even if it was expensive I would find a way. I already researched the Marketplace by the name that came in it 'soft pink shade', but I did not find it.
NOTE: Hair and eyes do not include.

Thanks for the attention.

2 answers to this question

This isn't a good place to ask.  In Answers, we're here to help explain how SL works (or why it doesn't).  You'll probably get a better response if you ask in the Fashion forum, although I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope even there.  You're looking for a no-transfer skin created and distributed as a freebie by people who haven't been in SL for a while.  All the stars seem to be against you.

That's not a bad looking skin, especially for a freebie.  However, there are MANY excellent skins in SL.  I suggest that if you can't hunt down the creator or the item, that you start shopping for skins.  Be sure to pick up demos first, and try them on where you can examine your whole body in private.  Look carefully at:

• How well the skin works with your facial features.  You may need to tweak them for the best "fit" between your shape and a particular skin
  • How well the skin looks in areas where the avatar mesh lacks detail, especially in the area between the thighs
  • The quality of the shading, particulary underbust.  A lot of skins overdo this, and it looks artificial.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.