hello, i want know for what i cant buy lindens, my card is ok, and i put alll info in my profile

KhyxaS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i try buy linden dollar with my card visa but i cant and i want buy lindens can you helpme? my card is a debit visa and is asociate with a banck account but i try with the card and i try with paypal but i cant buy lindens and i dont understand, i need contact with lindens labs? im not sure how i can contact , 

4 answers to this question

you don't give a lot of usefull information where we can suggest a answer for,

read very carefully whats in the knowledge base about payment options and billing

your answer might be there.

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-and-selling-Linden-dollars/ta-p/700107

• Like 1

Visa offers several kinds of credit and debit cards and for security reasons Linden Lab won't accept all of them. I'm not exactly sure about the rules and limits there but I think credit cards are always accepted and debit cards only if they are linked to a verified bank account.

• Like 1

I may be a bit confused by language here. My own Visa card is what we'd call a debit card in Norwegian since it only gives me access to the money I actually have on bank account, but it's certainly verifiable and definitely accepted by Linden Lab - they charged it for a big chunk of land tier only two days ago. It may not be what credit card means in English though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.