Am I able to give someone my Lindens? If so, how do I do it?

untexting

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

You are free to gift your lindens to anyone. Bring up their profile and pay them any amount you wish.

Just be aware that some people may see this as a suspicious thing to do, and some people even become paniced convinced they will be banned from the game. So it's good to explain to them what you are doing.

One other nice way could be to adopt a newbie and help them set up with that gift, along with some landmarks they may find useful. It's something I have done 4 times a year for a decade. Just because I like to do it. Again, have a chat to them, don't randomly pay someone, because it does scare them.

You could donate it all to a sim, club or DJ you especially like. Paying a thermometer or tip jar will achieve that.

You could return it to Linden Lab. You do this by searching for Govenor Linden, and paying him.

You can also convert it to real US dollars and have that paid into your paypal.

• Like 2

Callum's given you some great suggestions!

But in case you need very basic advice...to pay someone, just right click their avatar and select "Pay" then fill out the amount you want to send them and click OK.  You can also pay someone who is not physically present via their Profile.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.