entire folder of mesh clothing missing

Shaniqua Aho

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This morning i woke up to find my entire folder of mesh clothing is missing.  All links to the items are missing from outfit folders as well.  Did key word searches and items just gone.  Even from trash folder, just gone.  I have cleared inventory cache.  Anybody had this happen?

3 answers to this question

It is sad but possible that you inadvertently dragged the folder to your trash and emptied it.  I did this a few years back with a huge folder of textures and sculpts.

If this is the case then your stuff is gone for good, but there is still hope.  Many stores have redelivery terminals, and if you can recall where you shopped you will certainly be able to get replacements for many items.  Even if you bought on the marketplace it's possible that the store has linked marketplace to in world sales via their vendor system.

Also, for anything you bought in the past 30 days you will be able to download your transaction history and copy transactions to notecards to send to other stores where you can ask if they would be kind enough to replace your stuff.

These suggestions will only work for copy items, but clothing is mostly copiable.

Good luck anyway xxxxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.