destination guide

greek Wingtips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I always thought these were put together by the lindens without our involvement.

The one time I got into there, it was for a piece of land I had just sold... for what it had been used for over the year prior to my selling it. I had not submitted it anywhere, and their picking process clearly had a pit of a delay for review going on...

If I had known I was about to make the list, I would have held onto that spot... :)

It depends on what you want to update as to whether the Destination Guide editors will accept the change.  Although I am not sure, they would be within their rights to remove the destination from the guide if, in their opinion, the change is too great.  They may decide to come and inspect the location again to be sure it still meets their standards.

Explain in detail what you want updated.  If it's the location, include an accurate SLurl.   Be sure to be clear about the name of the destination as it appears in the guide, probably the category too, and specify you are the owner or tenant of the land or owner of the group that owns the land.

You can email at editor@lindenlab.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.