Looking for NON-platform gloss thigh-boots for Belleza Freya

LouiseMonroe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all - I'm looking for a pair of tight non-platform thigh high boots for the Belleza Freya mesh body, with a patent/latex/pvc high gloss look. Any pointers would be really appreciated! Thanks!

(I previously posted in the Commerce/Wanted forum but didn't get any responses - hope it's not rude to ask again here)

Thanks so much for the pointers! :)

I've looked through the marketplace and Reign have two pairs of very nicely shaped thigh boots (the Indios and the Laras), but unfortunately the leather is a bit more muted and dull than I'd like (they do look great tho - just wish they were available in a PVC finish). KC have a fantastic pair of knee high boots (the Munich boots) - great shape, value and variety of colors, but no thigh-high option. Their thigh-boots all seem to be platforms. I will have a look in both in-world stores just in case there are different ones available.

Thanks again for your suggestions!

Thanks Ariel - the boots look lovely, but have what I'd call a platform sole - the knee-high Bax Prestige 2 (https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BAX-Prestige-2-Boots-Black-Latex/9106120) have the kind of sole I'm looking for (and look fantastic!), but unfortunately aren't available as thigh-highs. I guess I'm looking for something like this https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Essent-Anthea-Skirt-High-Boots-Multicolor/9549885

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.