sl sucks right now

Marlboro Papp
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Start by logging out.  Then logged back into a different sim location.  If the start location is not available to you at the login screen, go to your Preferences - General tab and set the Start Location to show on login.   Select Smith as the location to log into.   That may be all you need to do.  If you've been in a sim under grief attack this whole time, then no wonder your frozen!

--Cinn

2 answers to this question

Start by logging out.  Then logged back into a different sim location.  If the start location is not available to you at the login screen, go to your Preferences - General tab and set the Start Location to show on login.   Select Smith as the location to log into.   That may be all you need to do.  If you've been in a sim under grief attack this whole time, then no wonder your frozen!

--Cinn

Hmm its good to know Im not alone but I sympathise with you because I am having similar issues.  I log in and Im a white puff then within a minute Im logged out and this whole cycle continues until I get fed up and stop playing. 

I have logged a job with SL and hope they help me soon too.  :(

Archived