My avatar is sunk below the ground. Help-me Please ! Meu avatar é afundado abaixo do solo. Me ajudem

nellaflor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My avatar is sunk below the ground, only when I move it it appears and gets normal, but when I stop moving it it sinks below the ground again. I already cleaned the cache, but it does not work, I even changed the avatar to see if the error was to be the problem of my avatar, but it did not work, ie, no matter what avatar I sink below the ground, I no more see me. It's also not my internet because my internet is very fast. Please someone can help me !!!

Meu avatar é afundado abaixo do solo, só quando eu movê-lo ele aparece e fica normal, mas quando eu parar de movê-lo ele afunda para o chão novamente. Eu já limpei o cache, mas ele não funciona, eu até mudei o avatar para ver se o erro era para ser o problema do meu avatar, mas não funcionou, ou seja, não importa o avatar que eu afundar abaixo do solo, eu Não mais me veja Também não é minha internet porque minha internet é muito rápida. Por favor, alguém pode me ajudar !!!

3 answers to this question

check if you'r perhaps in a animation that keeps control. Revoke permissions should help against that, but also check if it's not something you wear.

A little remark about your connection speed. Thats nearly of no importance in SL, stability is lots more .. you can have 100mbs and still suck for playing sl, and 10mbs with perfect results...

• Like 2

In the ground when standing... on the ground when walking... The behavor suggests your Hover Height is likely OK. The problem is likely your stand animation. But, check the right-click-on-avatar Hover.

Consider what animations you are using for standing. AO's allow you to change stands. Most have the ability to rotate through the various stand animations loaded in the AO. Look for a button on the AO HUD to do that.

Take off your AO  and use the Stop Animating Me for a quick test. If your standing animation in the AO is a problem removing the AO and canceling ALL animation should correct the problem.

Stand animations are made for giants and tinys. Some do not work well with more standard sized avatars. Generally they don't shift the avatars vertical position. But, check.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.