How can I SEARCH my BUYING HISTORY in my Second Life account website?

Pat Selenium

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There are three different transaction histories.

Under Account>Account History/Statements, you will find all the transactions between you and Linden Lab.  They are available by month, so you can select just the transactions for, say, October 2016.  These are things like tier payments and Premium membership dues.

Under Account>L$ Transaction History, you will find a record of ALL your $L transactions, even $L0 ones.  Every time you sent a friend a notecard, or accepted something from someone, everything you bought at an in world store or the Marketplace, every tip you sent a DJ.  You can filter this list...for example, you can choose not to show $L0 transactions.  You can limit the date range, using the Start and End date boxes at the top.  You can also filter the list using keywords.  For example, I can see all the transactions between me and my alt Lynnette by typing "Lynnette" in the filter box.  There is one major limitation to this list, though:  it only goes back 32 days.  If you want to save data from further back, you need to download the log once a month and put it into a spreadsheet.

In the Marketplace, under My Marketplace>My Account>Order History, you can see all your Marketplace transactions, both sales and purchases.  Unlike the L$ Transaction History, this log goes back to your very first Marketplace transaction.  This list is chronological, most recent first.  Unfortunately, there is no way to filter or limit it.

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

There are three different transaction histories.

Under Account>Account History/Statements, you will find all the transactions between you and Linden Lab.  They are available by month, so you can select just the transactions for, say, October 2016.  These are things like tier payments and Premium membership dues.

Under Account>L$ Transaction History, you will find a record of ALL your $L transactions, even $L0 ones.  Every time you sent a friend a notecard, or accepted something from someone, everything you bought at an in world store or the Marketplace, every tip you sent a DJ.  You can filter this list...for example, you can choose not to show $L0 transactions.  You can limit the date range, using the Start and End date boxes at the top.  You can also filter the list using keywords.  For example, I can see all the transactions between me and my alt Lynnette by typing "Lynnette" in the filter box.  There is one major limitation to this list, though:  it only goes back 32 days.  If you want to save data from further back, you need to download the log once a month and put it into a spreadsheet.

In the Marketplace, under My Marketplace>My Account>Order History, you can see all your Marketplace transactions, both sales and purchases.  Unlike the L$ Transaction History, this log goes back to your very first Marketplace transaction.  This list is chronological, most recent first.  Unfortunately, there is no way to filter or limit it.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.