Builder wanted

littledulcinea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seeking a builder, someone capable of scripting, etc, as well as creating the objects they would go in.

I keep having ideas of things I want, and not finding those things.  Looking for someone willing to give my ideas life.

*NOT looking for a scripting teacher.  Already went down that road, not my bag.

*I do NOT mind if you sell these items on MP, in your store, or in any other way.

*I am willing to pay you in L prior to the creation of any item, to be negotiated.

*Some ideas I have are of an adult nature (not many, but some).  Those items I would just give you the idea for, not for self purchase, as my avi is not adult at this time.  Just think it's neat stuff if it existed.  That's whatever.

*Please do not contact me if you're going to be lazy about this, or if you're the opposite, and going to expect just constant constant work from me.  This is like a maybe once a month/one thing a month type gig.  Please do not assume I'm super rich, and going to pay you enough to just do this one thing.  I'm estimating between 500-1k L per.  If you want more than that, you should have a GOOD reason.  Again, that pay is for the item, to be given to me after.  If you want more L off of it, then sell it somewhere.  These things are (unless otherwise stated, and unlikely to be stated) for my personal avi use, not something I intend to sell in a store.

Thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.