Free male Na'vi skin for whoever can help me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I made a Na'vi skin for males but I have a female avatar, so any male who has a cool Na'vi shape, and an outfit that looks cool but does not obstruct the skin too much, can model it in several different poses (whichever you want)  and take photos for me so that I can make an advertisement similar to this one: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Pandoraspirit-skins-Tigress-buy-and-get-a-FREE-Avatar-outfit/1625711 . You can put the photos on this thread, and if I like them you can keep the skin.

Ishtara Rothschild wrote:

Not only does your barely disguised advertisement violate the forum guidelines, your listing also violates the copyright of the Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation as well as several trademarks of Dune Entertainment LLC. Way to go.

You do realise, of course, that one could quite simply rebrand everything "Na'vi" as "Nave" while still using "Pandora" as IIRC they're part of Arkady and Boris Strugatsky's Noon Universe series from which John Cameron extensively borrowed / plagiarised. And, yes, I enjoyed Avatar [the film] immensely, even paid to see it in synthetic 3D!

But yeah, it's a cheap shot at advertising. I'm surprised she didn't have a few sock-puppets ready to jump in this thread talking excitedly about some shop selling blue-skinned alien outfits.

That said, there's a market in SL for original and imaginitive ground-up immersive Sci-Fi / Fantasy RP environments.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.