Sign in to follow this  
nomedgrl

Look for a Bf

Helo im bubbles. i am looking for a guy who is okay with what my job is on sl and understands that outside of it i will not do anything with another man. and someone who is loveing careing Daddy dom. im a very playful person XD. 

also i am not looking for a sugar daddy just becasue of my job does not mean all i want is money. i could care less if he has no money all i would want things from them is trust, honesty, cuddles,love understanding. thats all i ask for 

stuff about me

i love to talk on skype allot. and laugh im a giggly person natrualy and by my name im a very bubbly person

passing out on skype with the guy im with is fun to me.. i enjoy it allot because i hate sleeping alone at night idk its like i dont like being left alone. im a very needy person and i love cuddles and snuggles and all the good stuff. 

if chu want to talk more and get to know me more 

IM me inworld at Nomedgrl resident 

nomedgrl wrote:

Helo im bubbles. i am looking for a guy who is okay with what my job is on sl and understands that outside of it i will not do anything with another man. and someone who is loveing careing Daddy dom. im a very playful person
xD

also i am not looking for a sugar daddy just becasue of my job does not mean all i want is money. i could care less if he has no money all i would want things from them is trust, honesty, cuddles,love understanding. thats all i ask for 

stuff about me

i love to talk on skype allot. and laugh im a giggly person natrualy and by my name im a very bubbly person

passing out on skype with the guy im with is fun to me.. i enjoy it allot because i hate sleeping alone at night idk its like i dont like being left alone. im a very needy person and i love cuddles and snuggles and all the good stuff. 

if chu want to talk more and get to know me more 

IM me inworld at Nomedgrl resident 

Just too funny.