how do report wild angels for abuse of power after a hack has used my money to rent a shop and

firebirddeathstrike

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi  i need to  report   wild angels  rock club and lounge ( sage estates)  and all its managers  and owners for abuse of power  for banning ppl who got hacked  then saying  that i was advertising a shop i didnt even own and a ad board  which i am missing 225 L$ from my  balance  can i pls have that returned to me  and cause of this upsetting abuse after i explained what happened  they refuse  to unban me and give me my money back so now im upset enough i want  6k L$ taken away from them and added to my balance  for compensation of this  i consider to be  an injury   

2 answers to this question

If you want to submit an Abuse Report, this is not the place to do it.  This is a public resident-to-resident forum.  We are all SL residents like you, and Lindens never come here.  Here is how to submit a proper Abuse Report >>> https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Filing-an-abuse-report/ta-p/700065

Be sure to refer to a specific portion of the Terms of Service that you feel may have been violated. Unless Linden Lab determines that there has been a violation of the TOS, they will consider the issue a dispute between residents, and will not generally interfere. You should be aware, for example, that a landowner always has the right to eject or ban anyone at any time for any reason, or even without a reason.  See the TOS, sect. 4.8: "You may permit or deny other users to access your Virtual Land on terms determined by you." 

• Like 1

Just an FYI..LL will most probably not get involved as this is a player to player problem. Also, Parcel/sim owners are "gods" second only to LL and can, as long as they don't violate the SL TOS, do as they please. This means they can ban you if they don't like the outfit you have on, the color of your eyes or the way you walk. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.