I have two HUDS.. The AO Cristian HUD and the Aeros **bleep** Nemo HUD .. but both are not clickable..

Scottic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have two HUDS.. The AO Cristian HUD and the Aeros **bleep** Nemo HUD .. but both are not clickable..

I have detached the HUDS and i have re attached the HUDs in order to see if that resolves the issue but it has no effect.

I have also tried and EDIT them and move them around for i thought maybe somehow it was interferring with something and that didnt work also.

When i mouse over the HUD it does not let me show the click pointer as it is not there ..

What can i do to fix the problem ?

5 answers to this question

Bummer. That was the easy, usual answer. It's unlikely that you have switched BOTH HUDs off, or that both scripts have failed simultaneously. The only other possibility that I can think of at the moment is that you are wearing another HUD that is blocking your access to the other two. For example, some game HUDs will cover your entire screen to display a complex set of controls or decorative icons, or simply to display a set of moving crosshairs. When you aren't actually in the game, the HUD might be completely transparent instead of minimizing or detaching. You might try looking to see what other HUDs you are wearing, and then detach them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.