gold token web site

jeeps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whatever it is, it seems to have been a major concern for the OP, judging by posting history. I'm pretty sure I remember what this used to be, if you google "gold tokens fish hunt" you may be reminded, too. Back in the day it seems to have been a traffic-gaming scam-for-hire, but I'm not sure how it kept going after that business model was banned. I see one related profile refers to it as the "largest gaming community in Second Life" but it's hard to guess what "gaming" might mean here.

For those who are unfamiliar with the name GoldTokens is the organisation that runs the Gold Hunt, the original FIsh Hunt and a couple of other advertising networks. It is of course essentially a way for land owners to increase their traffic count but there's enough of a skill gaming element to be allowed. It's certainly still going on with LL's full knowledge.

I used to paly it myself and I can actually recommend it to newcomers. It pays about the same as Linden Realms but is more fun and you get around to see quite a variety of Second Life places.

And for Jeeps: You should have noticed already but most people in SL do not know that particular game. It's very small compared to Second Life as a whole.

Anyway, the list of hunting grounds is up on their website now so I'm not sure what the problem is/was. Was it just a temporary glitch or does it keep going down?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.