The Gossip Club now hiring

xxxMistress Muhindra
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Gossip Club now hiring

THE GOSSIP CLUB IS NOW HIRING DANCERS, HOSTS AND DJS FOR A NEW UPSCALE V.I.P LOUNGE THAT WILL BE OPENING NEXT YEAR THE SECOND OR THIRD WEEK IN JANUARY 2017 KICKING OFF THE NEW YEAR IN STYLE. THE GOSSIP CLUB IS A MANHATTAN STYLE UPSCALE V.I.P LOUNGE THAT CATERS EXCLUSVELY TO ITS V.I.P.S BRINGING ONLY THE VERY BEST IN ADULT ENTERTAINMENT.

WHAT YOU WILL GET WORKING WITH US

-work in a classy, state of the art club
                                                                                 -make L$/hour while entertaining on stage
                                                                                -keep 100% of your DJ & Host fees, and  80% of your tips for Dancers
                                                                    -enjoy a friendly light and professional atmosphere. No drama allowed !
                                                                             -have access to very nicely equipped private V.I.P. room

smoking lips gossip club.jpg

DANCERS MUST BE ATLEAST 1 YR OLD IN SL AND MUST VOICE VERIFY TO APPLY AND  HAVE A MESH BODY, HANDS AND FEET, A PREMIUM SKIN AND SHAPE, AND MUST KNOW HOW TO EMOTE..REFRESHER COURSES WILL BE AVAILABLE, BUT ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES NEED APPLY..PLEASE DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME WE ARE SEEKING ONLY THE BEST ENTERTAINERS. HOSTS MUST BE 90 DAYS OLD AND HAVE EXPERIENCE....ALSO HOSTS MUST UPHOLD THE VERY BEST AVATARS WE EXPECT NOTHING LESS. DJS MUST HAVE ATLEAST 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE,BE ABLE TO USE MIC,  HAVE A DECENT FOLLOWING, TAKE REQUESTS AND BE ABLE TO PLAY ANY GENRE.

FOR MORE INFORMATION- CONTACT XXXMISTRESS MUHINDRA OR FRANCHESKA12 RESIDENT

Archived