Today when I started the game, I don't know how but I got extra 1000L in my account. Is it possibe?

NangelN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

All transactions are shown on your Transaction History of your dashboard for the last 32 days. Sometimes it may take a few minutes to show up, so check again.

Here are the Possibilities:

Did you sign up for a premium membership 45 days ago?  It may be the sign on bonus you get after being premium 45 days consecutive days.

If this money was given to you in smaller sums, it isn't going to show the $1000 total.  Do you see small credits in your Transaction History?

Do you belong to a group that under your membership role you share in group liabilities?  If so if someone paid the group for land or paid a group owned object, the money is divided equally among members like this and sent to you.

Was this money given to you or did you buy it more than 32 days ago and you just forgot about it or it may not have shown in the viewer?  What is shown in the viewer is not always right.

If you still can't figure it out, you are sure you just got it and it's not showing where the money came on your dashboard then upi can call Billing to get help from LL.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance
The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you cannot use one of these phone numbers contact Live Chat if you are a premium member or file a support ticket

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.