Does the prim bonus cause me to crash over and over?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It had been years since I experienced so much crashing. Suddenly today, when I find my sims have their bonus, I have crashed four times -- the old fashioned way, where I start flying and cant stop, and when I do, I am crashed. Plus the whole viewer -- Firestorm -- crashes and I have to force quit (on my iMac).

I will investigate further to see what I can tweak, but wondering if this is a thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering what might be going on, too, because Firestorm has been crashing without warning in the last few days or so.

Really embarrassing when someone keeps trying to introduce themselves and it keeps happening right at that moment (makes it look like I'm avoiding them and then making up lame excuses).

Wondering if something's changed with Firestorm recently.

Can't do the Jira thing - no idea how to talk 'techaneze', much less read it.

• 1 month later...

Ok, simple technicalese free option...

Q: " hi I use viewer x, have done for years, but ever since update such-and-such, everytime i visit a region with a letter in it's name, my leg explodes, what can i do?"

A: "have you tried viewer y, it's very good and my legs never explode..."

Try Catznip, or Black Dragon or the LL Official Viewer, and see if you still go bang with those.

To update my issue: a Linden came out and said all my sims were fine. But after some investigation on my my part I discovered that the problems occurred after I entered one sim in particular. I could enter other sims after entering that one but then they appeared to have the same problems as well.

Finally got anothe Linden to come out and perform some operation on the crippled sim, and that restored it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.