How to create a script that would play a sound and play and hold an idle animation upon rez?

MashinChaser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I need to know how to how to write a script that will play a sound and hold an idle animation upon rezzing an object. If I may also ask, is there a script combination that will rez multiple object attached to the player and then play a sound upon touching another object? I ask that because I have a multi-part avatar I'm working on and I'd like it to work that way (wear one part of it, touch it, and then rez the other parts). If the latter is not possible, that's fine, but I need the first one desparately.

1 answer to this question

I don't understand exactly what you are expecting your scripts to do.  I'm a little confused by the phrase "hold an idle animation upon rezzing an object" and by the description "rez multiple object attached to the player and then play a sound upon touching another object".  Still, the answer is that if you have never written a LSL script before, these ones will be well beyond your skill level.  They require a rather tricky sequence of events (rezzing, requesting appropriate permissions, attaching, and animation) plus probably some dialog menu construction.  Your best bet is to post in the InWorld Employment forum to attract the attention of a scripter who can write custom scripts for you.  Describe exactly what you want the scripts to do.  Expect to pay a few thousand L$ for each of the scripts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.