Sign in to follow this  
beastieAnimal1488303405

all of a sudden i can not seem to add friends. the invite ( add friend) does not even light up.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What viewer are you using and what tab do you mean?

If using Viewer 2, you can add friends in a few ways. One is by right clicking on an avatar and selecting Add Friend from the menu that appears. Another is hovering your cursor over an avatar, clicking the green circle with i inside it and then  Add Friend from the pop-up window. You can also open the the People tab and click the + button at the bottom to open a window where you can select avatars near you to add as friend or alternatively search for the name.

Edited: Forgot one...People tab - Nearby tab - click a name or hover cursor over then click the green circle with i inside it and then Add Friend from the pop-up window.

The + button I mentioned above is greyed out when the Nearby tab is open but if you click a name on the Nearby tab list, it becomes active and when clicked it opens to a window asking that specific avatar to be a friend.

Confusing...so many ways to add a friend.

1 answer to this question

What viewer are you using and what tab do you mean?

If using Viewer 2, you can add friends in a few ways. One is by right clicking on an avatar and selecting Add Friend from the menu that appears. Another is hovering your cursor over an avatar, clicking the green circle with i inside it and then  Add Friend from the pop-up window. You can also open the the People tab and click the + button at the bottom to open a window where you can select avatars near you to add as friend or alternatively search for the name.

Edited: Forgot one...People tab - Nearby tab - click a name or hover cursor over then click the green circle with i inside it and then Add Friend from the pop-up window.

The + button I mentioned above is greyed out when the Nearby tab is open but if you click a name on the Nearby tab list, it becomes active and when clicked it opens to a window asking that specific avatar to be a friend.

Confusing...so many ways to add a friend.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.