It has been over 8 hours and I still haven't got my orders or my refunds yet...

Toan Collazo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased 6 items on Marketplace at the same time and I only got 4 of them, the other 2 are not yet delivered. According to the message, after 8 hours since I purchased the product, I will automatically receive the refund money. But it has been over 8 hours since I purchased and I haven't got the products or the refunds. What can I do?

3 answers to this question

On your Order History are they still marked as "queued for delivery" or do they say delivered?

If they are delivered, send an IM to the seller and request redelivery, that is the fastest way. In the unlikely event that the seller does not just send you a replacement, you can submit a ticket on https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/  for redelivery.

OK that is correct then, even if annoying, the seller will only be paid once its delivered and so far it is not listed as a failed delivery.

If the delivery eventually gets listed as failed you will be refunded, until then its on hold for some reason. As the message said 8 hours and that time has passed, I would submit a ticket on the link I gave before and find out what the deal is....It may get resolved before the ticket gets dealt with.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.