How can I restore my Lost and Found items in viewer 2.6.0.?

Carmela Diavolo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, the owner of the land in which I have a store has returned by accident to my Lost and Found folder every item of my store :(. He seems not to be able to do anything about it, but he says I can restore them.  How can I restore these items, that are in bulk, to the store they were in? I'm using viewer 2.6.0. Or is the only solution to download Phoenix, as he suggests?

TY

8 answers to this question

Phoenix is certainly one excellent solution.  You can use the Restore to Last Position option in inventory and put each item right back where it was.  Other than that, you're faced with rezzzing each item individually and positioning it in the shop -- a real pain.  If you're lucky, at least some items may have been returned as coalesced entities.  If so, open your editor first (Ctrl - 3) and then rez the coalesced item so that you can pick up the entire collection and manipulate it into place. 

• Like 1

Good luck. When you're manipulating a large coalesced object, make slow, careful movements and whatever you do, don't close the edit window. As soon as you close the edit window, the collection will stop being a single entity and you'll have to deal with each piece separately.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.