i got 250L from no where, when i spent the money on marketplace, the 250L didn't change. Please help

Toan Collazo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok, I recently received the amount of 250L from no where and I don't know where it came from or who gave it to me. But when I tried to spend that amount of money on Marketplace, the amount stayed the same, didn't change at all. Can anyone explain to me why and how do I solve the problem because I really worry about it. Thank you

7 answers to this question

It sounds funny when the person says "I might have lost that..." BUT, I did once pay the wrong person a little money! I asked them to send it back, it was obviously a mistake. Do I need to tell the end to the story? Yes, they did not send it lol.

But thenever depleating? That is strange!

But, anyway. Here are a few questions if you can't find out via checking your accounts transaction history and figuring it out there (simply instant message the payer?) um...ok....

Did you ever build in a sandbox or anywhere? You might have made something set to 'buy' by accident and people are buying it. Though, that does not explain the money being there still. In your transaction history it might help you to see where this might be. Another one might be that you rezzed a vendor somewhere and that vendor was an affiliate vendor.

Another issue is, did you enter a competition?Maybe even in world, if you clicked something you might have been entered into a competition!

Another is, are you a premium member? If you signed up for a premium account then you get 300L each week and if you have a classifieds ad, then that explains the 50L taken. To check if you are, just look at your profile.

Another issue you might check out is, are you a member of a group that has options enabled that disburses money? There is a function that allows them to take money and maybe also one that pays...Here is a link about Groups and money ->http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Group#Groups_and_Money

I am sort of out of ideas here, other than a glitch in the new viewer!

Toan Collazo wrote:

But I haven't post my billing information on yet, I paid the product by debit card

OK that explains why the 250L is still there if you used your debit card to buy on the Marketplace.

Go to your dashboard and on the left in the account section click on "Transaction History". Set the date range to cover the last 30 days and look through the entries to see when the 250L arrived and it will tell you where it came from and what it was for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.