Sign in to follow this  
Volturi Zane

How do I get my money back or goods delivered from "Hair I Love" inworld. Seller refusing to answer?

Question

Hi again Volturi *waves*,

I know you have tried everything possible, check to see if that creator does have stuff for sale on the Marketplace and leave a review about the terrible customer service she offers.

Other than that, she has made it clear she isn`t going to respond and LL have washed their hands of it so its one of those unfair situations we are forced to deal with. :(

2 answers to this question

Hi again Volturi *waves*,

I know you have tried everything possible, check to see if that creator does have stuff for sale on the Marketplace and leave a review about the terrible customer service she offers.

Other than that, she has made it clear she isn`t going to respond and LL have washed their hands of it so its one of those unfair situations we are forced to deal with. :(

Linden Lab will not get involved in inter-resident disputes of this sort.  If goods are purchased from the marketplace instead of one of the seller's vendors or their website then delivery failures should be LL's responsibility.  At least as investigation is concerned.  So, you've contacted LL (filed a support ticket) and contacted the seller, who isn't responding.  I don't know how long you've waited but from Peewee's answer I assume you've given them plenty of time.

What you do next: employ a RL lawyer.  Have that lawyer contact LL for redelivery if the purchase was from the marketplace.  Otherwise have the lawyer write to LL requesting the seller's RL contact details so you can start legal proceedings.  Have the lawyer contact the seller in RL.  Take the seller to court if you do not obtain satisfaction.

OR you might decide that the purchase just isn't worth that much trouble.  In that case you just have to write it off as a bad experience and not do business with them again.