People keep telling me that I am sending them blank messages And i did not send any.PLEASE HELP

SaintFrozt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a problem and i cant find a solution to my problem .I keep on receiving messages from random people(that i dont know) asking me why ive sent them a blank it started yesterday and i have not sent any blank messages in my chat transcripts it doesnt show any blank messages but in their transcripts it shows the blank message.It is very annoying Can you please help or have any idea why it is happening ?

4 answers to this question

For anyone interested, I talked to Lorenzo (saintfrozt) inworld about this the other night, and what we seem to have determined is that his offlines (and thus group notices) where going to email, and his email was either bouncing or sending an autoreply back to people he was receiving group notices from.

Although this part hadn't come to me when we were talking at the time, I would guess the email messages were either blank or had only an image/html, which would explain why the IMs they received from him were blank.

Lorenzo, were you were able to fix it based on that help?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.