Looking for one or two wanting to share rent in the Fruit Islands

YazminZahrah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for Someone wanting to share rent in Fruit Island.

Already renting there with my sis,  There is another island with 3100 prims. Private Island!

These islands are connected by sea to 120 sims . So you have a boat?  Come rent with us!

We have all the houses and furniture and other "nice amenities"

i.e. Huge party pool, 8 person sauna, hot tubs, lots of beach toys! winks!  Greedy and other table games, huge house on ground level and eash person has their own sky place. 

IM me in world! Come by and see the place and I will show you the BIG ISLAND we want to rent!

Yaz

Blake Sea rentals have a number of problems for some people.

• Restrictive covenant means you can't just build anything
  • You won't have landscaping rights
  • You will need to keep it M rated, and this means no toys on the beach (wink) Absolutely G rated on ground is the suggestion most people follow.
  • You will also pay a 20% premium on rental over what you can get with a disconnected private homestead.
  • No Orbs, (or on some sims orbs with 20 second delays) and that means people are able able to stand at the foot of your bed as you enjoy private time.
  • No Ban lines. Your land must remain open to all, especially boat and air traffic.
  • Lots of air traffic, it won't be unusual to have a helicopter hover over your house as people cam inside looking at your things (I will be one of them)

Not sure what the Blake Sea has to do with the Fruit Islands.  One is mainland the other is a private estate. 

I've lived in the Fruit Islands a few times over the years and always loved it.  It's a private sailing estate and very well run and managed.  There are estate agents around most of the time to deal with people that hover over private homes and cam in which is against the rules there. :smileywink: 

Yes they have that many sims.  A good many are just water, the rest are the rentals but even those sims are set up as small islands with half the sim or more of water that is open to all residents.

The nudist part is another estate that is much smaller that was allowed to locate next to the Fruit Islands and use their sailing water.  Nudist only applies to the actual land owned by that estate, I believe.  I never saw a naked sailor in the Fruit Islands water.  The other estate has water that you can sail in in addition to the Fruit Islands.  But the island parcels are a lot closer together so the water is more like wide canals.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.