banned from london city

Samybound

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi every body and thanks for help, i was seating in london city on bench,i have cloths nothings special i forget my computer on i sleep and i go work, when i back home i found my avatar in other place in same position ( seating) i try to back in london city but i get message u are banned from this area i don't understand, why ?

how i do to back there ?

in message i don't read any reason and how many time i will banned from there ?

2 answers to this question

The only way that you will get an answer is to ask the owner of the London City region.  Don't be surprised if you do not get an answer.

Landowners in SL have full authority over their land.  They may eject or ban anyone at any time for any reason -- or for no reason at all.  They do not need to explain. 

Go and explore other places in SL.  It's a big world.

• Like 1

You might have been suspected of copybotting. 

Copybots with sometimes go to sims and stand (or sit) around for a LONG time. People doing this innocently might look suspect and be banned. 

It's also possible they were irritate because you were taking up space and/or using sim resources while not contributing in any way to the sim atmosphere. 

When you are banned from a location, you don't get back there. You're banned. You can send a very polite message to the owner/manager and explain what happened, asking nicely to be allowed back. They might listen. They might not. How long depends on them - they might have a permanent ban list or a temporary one or both, and you might be on either. They're under no obligation to unban you, or provide a time limit for which you will be banned. Find somewhere else to hang out, and try not to repeat this mistake! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.