Sign in to follow this  
BillOaks Oakleaf

why can I not log on from my computer?

Question

15 answers to this question

@ Kitten4u, LL are aware of the bug and are working on fixing it, you can email support@secondlife.com yourself if you wish to make sure you get the same response, but its just a matter of waiting until they resolve the problem.

So THAT's why there has been so many of these questions lately. That figures. I would think this is the kind of bug that is fixed rather quickly.

- Luc -

It would be nice if they would post a GridStatus notice about it so that everyone doesn`t have to ask them individually *sigh* they sure don`t like doing things the easy way do they LOL :D

That's a good idea! Come to think of it; where is the link to the Grid Status? It used to be on the front page of the old forums, but in the new one, I can't see it anywhere. It could be me going blind, but I don't think so... :) Maybe they should allocate a little space in the community - in a sidebar or something - for info like this. But you are right; it does not seem to be their way of doing things. :o

- Luc ---||-

Linden Lab occasionally restricts access to Second Life when its servers experience severe technical difficulties or require major maintenance. These outages affect all Residents, and are not limited to your computer or account. You can check the status of the Second Life Grid at http://status.secondlifegrid.net to find out whether access to Second Life has been temporarily disabled.