Why am I being told SL can not be accessed on my personal computer?

Jimmy Orsini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why after two years as an age verified member, and using this personal gaming laptop for 6 months I am getting a message that SL can not be accessed from my personal computer.  I sent an email to support@secondlife.com but there is not response.  I have not violated TOS as far as I am aware, nor have I done anything to be banned from SL.  I mainly go to one RP sim, or Hang out with my friends and tend my horses

9 answers to this question

If your account or computer was banned. You should have gotten an Email stating so .

Your best bet would be to submit a ticket or contact Linden Lab by phone

Here is some Info about Login Failures and restricted accounts

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Login-failure/ta-p/700109

Sounds like a Hardware ban if you can access SLt with other Computers

not sure what it is. it suddenly wont work. I was in world before bed working on an RP, tp'd to my home location to check on my horses, and then logged out for the night. 8.5 hrs later when I tried to log back in before I couldnt. I will try to reset the router but not sure if that is the issue.

hello, having exactly same problem since about 10h, really no idea why. Just called support, they told me that everything´s ok with my account and I should try to install viewer 2 again, which I did, but it stays the sam "second lif cannot accessed ...." made no updates or something, nothing happened in meantime. Just know that there are more members with same problem. Sent also Email to SLSupport - no response yet. Please inform If somebody has an idea or solution

thank you ;)))

Odine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.