I can't verify my age ever though I used all my real info, last 4 of my SSN, and my driver license

MadLeon Scarmon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

If age verification is not working for you  and you have Premium membership, use Live Chat or submit a ticket to be manually age verified. There is no support on this for Basic members. There are various reasons why age verification can fail, one of which is having a surname prefix as many Dutch people do e.g. van, van de etc. Leave out the space between prefix and surname or try without the prefix. If you just moved address, try the former address. Linden Lab does not handle the automated age verification process, that's handled by a company called Aristotle.

What you could also do is validate your account as an Adult verify as per this Knowledge Base article by setting up a payment relationship with Linden Lab and you will then be able to access adult areas apart from a few sims where the owners have restricted access to those who are age verified.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowled​ge-Base/Age-verification/ta-p/700021

If you live in the US, it's sufficient to just add Payment Info on File to your account using a credit card or verified Paypal account but if you live outside the US, you must actually buy Lindens to add Payment Info Used to your account and note Paypal is not accepted for those outside the US so use a credit card.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Officia​l:Local_Payments_FAQ

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.