how do i get ahold of some1 to investigate a specific clan for abuse of power deception fraud

firebirddeathstrike

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi i need to report blood red eclipse formerly known as red eclipse  for deception fraud and harassment from many of its members   the crime  in details  in my words was when i was joining up with them  a while back  its been a while but like said when joining up with them i asked is the food free and  would i ever have to owe for any food i take whenever and  and they said food was free and i never would have to owe for any of the food i take  then days after i get a notification saying i got ejected from group and when i tried to port onto the land it said i was banned    and then i went to some1 in the clan asking what happened they said you now owe 500 L$ for the food you ever ate  from the tanks   and im like what i was told it was free so if there are any other complaints  pls investigate and if any proof of abuse is found   i suggest   a limite d of 3 warnings  thenif they keep doing such and more compalints even from myself are found shut them down  this is their link or url to the land  

investigate this area 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CoFFee%20TiMe/40/25/22

3 answers to this question

The simple answer, from the TOS (Section 6): "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct or content of any user. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users."  You are descibing what Linden Lab refers to as a dispute between residents, and they will almost never become involved.  If you can point to a specific action that you think was a violation of the TOS, feel free to submit an Abuse Report.  Otherwise, work out the disagreement between you.

As Rolig wrote, that's a situation LL will probably rule as a dispute between you and the group mentioned.

Off the record...If they are asking for 500L$ for food in a virtual world, that food had better be damn tasty.

If they are harassing you, just block/mute, delete any associated tags and walk away. SL is a large area, there are clans/families out there who will accept you without outrageous demands of 500L$ for "food".

Clans are often putting pressure on their members to hunt actively and get as many minions as possible. This is just how Bloodlines and similar in-world games work. So promises are made to get that new member but your liege and clan will not always keep the promises... after all, why would they, you are in, you got the hud and you made your liege rise a bit in the BL charts. They got what they wanted.

Be aware that it can also get annoying for a clan to have some members that are lazy, don't hunt and freeload on the bloodtanks. Maybe you could make more of an effort to feed yourself?

To other posters... the food ment here is blood. Used in a vampire RP game. (A money pit if you ask me, but whatever rocks your coffin ;))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.