SHOCK & HORROR AT THE BLACK SIDE OF SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How is SL not shut down ? the huge numbers of pedophiles and child abusers in full view, in certain 'child friendly ' areas, is more than SHOCKING... 

These 'people' even that stupid they are putting their own rl photos on their profile.

SL leaves their site to be policed by its own members,, WHEN do they take accountability for the safety of all its members ?

There does seem to be a small number of real children visiting these areas, but theres more adults pretending to be children, with child avatars, including sexual accessories such as xcite and alpa mama attachments. These people must be registed as adults with a c/c to purchase from the market these items.

I went into one particular site as a obvious child avatar to prove this point and within minutes, had 4 IM's from rf grown men searching for sex. 

Reports have been submitted concerning several avatars in that site.

SL,, YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP YOUR BUSINESS !!!!! TAKE AN HOUR OUT OF YOUR DAY, MAKE A CHILD AVATAR AND VISIT THESE OBVIOUS SITES, AND CLEAN IT UP !!! THE MEDIA IS WAITING !!!

If I'm reading this right, your crusade is to troll Adult places and report folks who don't pay attention to the fact that you're wearing unsuitable and inappropriate avatars?

What a weird and risky way to spend your time. And then to advertise it - even recommend that others take risks doing the same.

Yikes.

PrincessJosefine Hawksby wrote:

There does seem to be a small number of real children visiting these areas, but theres more adults pretending to be children, with child avatars

These people must be registed as adults with a c/c to purchase from the market these items.

There are no children in SL, and if they are their parents should monitor them.

Only adults are allowewd on moderate and mature sims.

You can't blame LL for members fraud.

You went to that place yourself, feeling bad because you were rejected perhaps?

No Lindens come to this forum. LL does not police the grid it would be nexty to impossible.  It is too large and they'd have to hire any army of staff to do that.  Instead they rely on residents to report TOS violations.

There are no 'real' children in SL, only adults and an occasional teen 16 to 18 years of age pretending to be a child.  BTW, if you aren't pretending to be a child too and are really a child you are in violation of the TOS too.

If you are sure that there are child avatars wearing 'sexual accessories' or any avatar engaging in age play, then AR LL with your proof, location, date and time.  Merely not liking a child avatars appearance is not enough.  Know that  LL views it as serious to be constantly AR'ing when you have no real evidence that they can use to investigate.  It is considered abuse of the system and could get you in trouble too. 

See this thread probably written by someone you know very closely :smileywink::  https://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Blah-blah-blah/m-p/3080971#M233582

I couldn't agree more. This is why I don't allow child avatars in my rentals. WAY too man problems with nearly all of them.

When you try to raise this issue, you get trolled, harassed and bullied on the forums and ignored by management.

So just remain calm, abuse report as appropriate, and don't go looking for trouble because you will find it for yourself. It's a very powerful and vindictive lobby.

!!! THE MEDIA IS WAITING !!!

No, they really aren't. Every SL-related media story starts with "Who knew Second Life still exists...."

Also, I used to think paedophilia was a bad thing, but we have a president-elect recorded lusting after a ten-year-old, so I guess that's the new normal.

How is SL not shut down ? the huge numbers of pedophiles and child abusers in full view, in certain 'child friendly ' areas, is more than SHOCKING... 

These 'people' even that stupid they are putting their own rl photos on their profile.

SL leaves their site to be policed by its own members,, WHEN do they take accountability for the safety of all its members ?

There does seem to be a small number of real children visiting these areas, but theres more adults pretending to be children, with child avatars, including sexual accessories such as xcite and alpa mama attachments. These people must be registed as adults with a c/c to purchase from the market these items.

I went into one particular site as a obvious child avatar to prove this point and within minutes, had 4 IM's from rf grown men searching for sex. 

Reports have been submitted concerning several avatars in that site.

SL,, YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP YOUR BUSINESS !!!!! TAKE AN HOUR OUT OF YOUR DAY, MAKE A CHILD AVATAR AND VISIT THESE OBVIOUS SITES, AND CLEAN IT UP !!! THE MEDIA IS WAITING !!!

"There does seem to be a small number of real children visiting these areas,"

While I do know some computer savvy children in RL, when I consider the technical aspects of getting to a "child sim," you know, create an account (get through the sign up process), download and install the viewer, make a child ava, find a child sim, etc, etc, I have a very hard time grasping some 8 year old child getting into SL and doing what you are suggesting. 

Perrie Juran wrote:

make a child ava, find a child sim, etc, etc, I have a very hard time grasping some 8 year old child getting into SL and doing what you are suggesting. 

Almost without exception the kids who are bored enough to try SL turn into those huge 9' musclebound people with the tiny heads -- or the huge chested ladies with duckfaces and bad makeup.

I mean Sheesh. It's almost like these women forget what it's like to be a real child when they go on their anti-pedo forum rampages. Face it, if you are a real kid the last thing you want to do is be a pixel child in a video game. No! You want to be grown up, party, have a husband, a house, prim food and wine, be locked in a metal cage in a dark cave in the bottom of the yard next to your husband's BDSM throne, have a stripper pole in your bedroom... even have a prim kid.

You don't actually want to be a kid in a computer game.

Nope, the real kids turn adult and get married.

Princess.. Janet.. whatever your name is - You have no place taking a child avatar into a sex club. That's disgusting of you.

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

If you're outraged by what you're seeing, then don't go there.  ...

It's the best way to deal with it. Don't go into sims that offend you. Be it:

• That Dolcett sim where they kill and eat people like cattle
  • All those Gorean regions
  • The naked Kid regions
  • Rape regions
  • Trump regions
  • Whatever

whatever might shock and offend you, you should just avoid them and save yourself hurt. Why go looking for that sort of pain, and drama... unless it's to create drama yourself?

Secretly though, two anti-kid posts in one day, and both saying the same thing? I smell an irrational poster here. The first of the two mirror threads it seems is a bronny, wearing daipers and in adult daiper groups - and complaining about other people's groups.

One will assume that Princess is that daiper wearing troll too.

Bryce Kidd wrote,:

It's
 the best way to deal with it. Don't go into sims that offend you. Be it:

• The naked Kid regions
  • Rape regions
  • Trump regions

I don't think you should include one of those groups with the rest. The Goreans aren't all that bad.

Bree Giffen wrote:

Bryce Kidd wrote,:

It's
 the best way to deal with it. Don't go into sims that offend you. Be it:

• The naked Kid regions
  • Rape regions
  • Trump regions

I don't think you should include one of those groups with the rest. The Goreans aren't all that bad.

True. The worst you'll find there is drama and a few people who are insane enough to turn roleplay, bases on books of questionable quality, into a "lifestyle".

Bryce Kidd wrote:

<snip>

Secretly though, two anti-kid posts in one day, and both saying the same thing? I smell an irrational poster here. The first of the two mirror threads it seems is a bronny, wearing daipers and in adult daiper groups - and complaining about other people's groups.

One will assume that Princess is that daiper wearing troll too.

Actually there is a Third Thread this week that mentions the subject.  I almost started a Thread asking, "Are We Getting Gang Banged Again In The Forum."

You're right to be shocked, but there is no point discussing it here where LL don't read and most of the remaining mutants have some similar weird kink they need SL for, so not much support there.

I would suggest exposing these types through video and audio captured from a screen recording utility and posted in a public location like youtube. Don't break the SL rules, don't try too hard so the pedos can cry entrapment, and don't break the youtube rules. Once you have a small collection you can begin getting the word out to media, bloggers, law enforcement. Anyone with an interest in exposing this sort of scum.

This has all been done before in SL with varying degrees of success, but not consistently so they keep popping up again when things cool off. It's like pedo wack-a-mole.

KonishiPolis wrote:

I would suggest exposing these types through video and audio captured from a screen recording utility and posted in a public location like youtube. Don't break the SL rules, don't try too hard so the pedos can cry entrapment, and don't break the youtube rules. Once you have a small collection you can begin getting the word out to media, bloggers, law enforcement. Anyone with an interest in exposing this sort of scum.

The problem with that strategy is that the media and most people have long ago lost interest in SL, it was a hype for media in 2007 but that time has long past.

Most people even think SL has closed down years ago

• 2 weeks later...

A pedo moved into the m-rated residential estate I rent a parcel on several months ago. First thing he did was set up a little pink house in the sky for his seemingly 7 year old GF, complete with a transparent floor, sex-animated baby toys clearly visible. (I can only assume exhibitionism ranks among his kinks). I was curious about the SL pedo phenomenon, so I looked. Sorry if that offends anyone. (Not really).   

I've watched the pedo go through at least 3 child avatar GFs since then. He no longer rents a parcel on the estate, (at least in his pedo form), but he's always there with one child avatar or another. (The LAG is horrendous when he's there; I can only speculate as to why.) Sometimes he and his current kiddie are on public land, not, however, having pixel sex, at least from what I've seen.

I used a child avatar for a long time and never had anything to do with SLEX, at least in child form. I no longer go around as a child since the pedo moved in. His latest GF posts real life pictures on her profile of a Child, (not a teen or pre-teen). She appears to be about 5-8 years old. She might be 24, or 74, in real life, but she presents herself as a child.

I don't want to be a whistle blower, or a spy, and I'm usually of the "anything goes between consenting adults" frame of mind, but this is pretty disgusting. I don't think I'd go so far as to rat him out. I am not, however, as "live and let live" as I once was.

It's not the child avatars but the pedos who are to blame. Of course, anyone can see that some avatars are pedos in child form. As a blatently NON-sexual child avatar I used to get propositioned and molested regularly, by both men and women. It's the culture that's to blame; also the secrecy, and the thrill of maybe getting caught, maybe getting away with it. If I ever run into the pedo on the grid I'm definitely going to tell him what I think. 

The one good thing about it is, if he's doing it here, maybe he's leaving children alone out in the real world where they really Are kids. Or maybe not.

Qie Niangao wrote:

President-elect P*ssy-Grabber slobbered that he'd date a 10 year old in ten years, and he's appointing a jackbooted thug to Justice, so it could be dangerous for citizens to complain about pedophiles, post-inauguration.

I'll keep that in mind. I already have several strikes against me should the jackboots begin to march in earnest; insanity, the artistic temperment, and a fine liberal arts education. Might as well add pedophile-intolerance to the mix. (Oh, and lets not forget those anarchistic, revolutionary, left wing activities we were involved in way back in.....nevermind. For all I know you're a spy for the new order. Where, exactly, in Arizona are the fema concentration camps located? And can they possibly be worse than Sheriff Arpaieo's DUI prison camp? Not that I've been there myself, mind you.......)

Yep, ever since our hand was trumped by the new Predator-elect, Mexico has been sounding better and better. I'm sure they have pedos there, too, though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.