Why cant i see my own items for sale in my store anymore ONLY one of my avi's

SinTech

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

That`s so strange, different avvies do see different things on some SL pages...Like if one was basic and one was premium they would see different support pages...But I can`t see why anything should show differently in the Marketplace. I just tested with my basic G rated alt that has no money and I can see the same 4 items that I see on my main account.

I would suggest you submit a ticket in the category of Marketplace weirdness (or whatever is close enough lol) make it clear that you have checked browsers and maturity ratings so they don`t just get you checking the same things again....Let us know what they say, its an interesting one :)

heh they are great help. they said they can see my items in my store fine..... which wasnt the point which i replied to them. then told me to do a bug report with screen shots. Dont see why i should have to do a report AGAIN. and with screen shots just showing an empty store from my point of view..

Bug Report is a JIRA, for the devs to fix, support is basically saying they don`t know how to fix it.

I know the screenshots seem futile, but unless it is a problem the devs can reproduce it is their only way of seeing what you see.

Do the bug report http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Issue_tracker and attach screenshots showing how you see the page on your account and on your alt if you have one, especially if that is a different view on the same computer as that could be relevant.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.