Every time I try to login, it says "Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer"

Quick Stormcrow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Every time I try to login, it says "Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer" 

It let me log in just hours ago just find, and suddenly it is giving me this message when I try to login.  I have no emails from Lindon Labs saying anything disciplinary, this is a private computer and I'm the only one that uses it, the only one that logs into SL with it.  So I cannot understand why it would suddenly do this.

9 answers to this question

Hwllo , I  and others are haVing same issue and  no email at all and  was on just  hours beofre just  doing my horses  and shopping.  I have done all they say to do and  and wrote them emai. aswell.  I hope it is fixed soon please post wheen you get a answer or its fixed so I can know what to do aswell thank  yo u

LadyWhtie farrior

@ LadyWhite, Don`t wait, if you have the same problem you need to get your computer unblocked too.

If you are premium go to Live Chat, otherwise submit a ticket on: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Some people have had luck calling the free billing number so you could try that too, but don`t be surprised if they say its not their job...Its all down to who answers the call.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

Thank you very much PeeWee and I after awaking this morning see that many others are expericancing same issue and have filed report and talked to live help aswell in my email I received a answer saying it is a bug and that they are working on fixing the issue for all of us... Yeah........... bugs.... lol..

Hi Odine, LadyWhite has received an email from LL confirming that it is a bug that being worked on, so I`m afraid you will have to wait until it is fixed. You can email support@secondlife.com yourself and see if you get the same response if you like, but it does look like there are several people with the same issue.

Hi samara01, LadyWhite has received an email from LL confirming that it is a bug that being worked on, so I`m afraid you will have to wait until it is fixed. You can email support@secondlife.com yourself and see if you get the same response if you like, but it does look like there are several people with the same issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.