In world and Blog integration

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure where this would go, so im placing it in off topic.

When they said new blogs I had thought that they would provide a blogpsace for SLers. To my dismay, i didnt see it anywhere.

But think about the idea. Giving residents a blog space on the SL website. They can put pictures and post directly to it from in world. Share landmarks instantly, status updates even share what "outfits" they have in their inventory for others to see.

Good? bad? impractical?

I don't see them bringing it back any time soon. They purchased it "as part of [their] social strategy and a larger ambition to integrate powerful social networking capabilities into the Second Life experience." So it's already been assim.. er.. integrated.

Resistance is futile.

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

I don't see them bringing it back any time soon. They purchased it "as part of [their] social strategy and a larger ambition to integrate powerful social networking capabilities into the Second Life experience." So it's already been assim.. er.. integrated.

Resistance is futile.

Lol, honestly.. it appears they bought them out to shut them down. Where is the ambition there.. where is the social network capability integration? It looks to me like they havent integrated anything.

"to make up, combine, or complete to produce a whole or alarger unit, as parts do."

There is no larger unit, or combination unless its in the works...

Maleficus Luminos wrote:

Lol, honestly.. it appears they bought them out to shut them down. Where is the ambition there.. where is the social network capability integration? It looks to me like they havent integrated anything.

"
to

make

up,

combine,

or

complete

to

produce

a

whole

or

a
larger

unit,

as

parts

do."

Oh, I agree with all of the above. But that's their story and they're sticking to it. LOL!

Maleficus Luminos wrote:

"
to

make

up,

combine,

or

complete

to

produce

a

whole

or

a
larger

unit,

as

parts

do."

Bear in mind that they also bought it under one CEO, and closed it under another. I suspect it was more of an "M thing" than anything.

That said, I believe at least some of the AU functionality exists in the web-based profiles.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.