I've been fooled with a product and they refuse to give me the money back

MissGlarsir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought the object: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NAGA-AMBER-FALL-SALE-50-OFF-UNTIL-OCT-31/8092500

The item no works all i spectend and I claim my money back,the owner says:

I am sorry but I do not give refunds for copy items. If a build is broke, or missing a piece I will fix the issue. However, I do not give away builds for free. I will give you 25L for the review (10% back as advertised). Thanks! I may consider making animations in the future for the tail, but that is actually a much more involved project that will take a significant amount of time and will mean the cost of the avatar will increase as well. I actually meant to take down my Halloween sale on the 1st of November. So you actually got it for 50% off by mistake :P Again if there is something wrong, broke, missing, or not as advertised, I will be more than glad to fix it. If you just wanted an animation HUD for it, I am sorry but that is something I do not have built and did not advertise as part of this build.

what i can do?,i want my money back

3 answers to this question

It was sold with copy perms, so I wouldn't expect most merchants to offer a refund.  After all, that's one of the classic ways that residents try for getting free merchandise.  Even if that's not what you did, the merchant cannot tell. I know that's not very satisfying, but at least you're only out about $2 USD, and you did get a discount.

• Like 1

The response from the seller was actually very polite, and he did what he could for you consistent with his sales and refund policies.

Most sellers of copy/no transfer items will not give refunds, for the reasons Rolig has pointed out.  

You should always try out a demo version, if the seller offers one.  If they don't, then do some more research on the product before buying it...or look elsewhere!

• Like 1

MissGlarsir wrote:

The item no works all i spectend and I claim my money back,

next to the other answers i 'd like to add the following from the productpage:

I will also take time to demo any product I have up for sale on Market Place. I am more than glad to demo any build, item or avatar for you.Please contact me if you wish to have a demonstration.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.