New Premium Gift??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In a recent article in the Blog "Featured News", it was stated: 

"New Premium Gift

There is a brand new exclusive gift available to Premium members only. Drop by one of the Premium Sandboxes to get your Alpha Robot Avatar. "

Well, I went to the Premium Sandboxes, and I don't see any sign of a Premium Gift.  Does anyone have any idea where to find it?

Thank you.

It's great that you're happy with it the way it is :)

A lot of us though enjoy modifying, re-purposing, adapting and canibalising parts for other outfits. I'll rarely buy anything that's no-mod or support a seller who sells things like that; I have to really like it to do so. (and there are a few good enough)

Just my way :)

Vulpinus wrote:

No - it's not moddable. Therefore not much use to me either really.

Yeah, I remember that airship too, and seeing people rezzing them in sandboxes. To be honest I've not had a use for any premium gift.

That airship was a virtual waste.  About as bad as one of my favorite gifts. The Trouble With Troobles.  ;)

Troobles...

Now, how did I miss those? I would *so* have loved a few of those adorable creatures curled up on my hearth rug. Like a cross between a guinea pig (which I used to keep) and... erm...

No!

Thank you for the laugh though... I nearly spat Earl Grey tea all over my keyboard when I opened that link.

Tribbles, yes... even Furbies at a push (like off a cliff)... but Troobles... pack up and leave please you uggggly things.

I got it in the sandbox with a name like Pristina. 

However, I haven't tried it yet because I'm terrified I will never get my current skins/body/mesh clothes/whatnot back again. I've just had too many bad experiences lately losing skins, not having outfits load, blah blah that I just don't want to touch a thing.

It's said because it would be nice sometimes to change outfits or even entire avatars and be a wolf or do that cat avatar thing they have now with KittyCats or this robot which looks very well made. But I don't want to then come back to Ruth and having to piece together a whole look again for an hour. 

Um, yes, I'm aware you can save your outfit in folders. But that doesn't work. Yes, I've had tickets on this in the past. At this point, I choose my battles. I'll get to it some day. Meanwhile, pick up this avatar because it is well made.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.