Sign in to follow this  
adriannesuz McMinnar

Why renting a shop from me is better for you...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sims come and go, open and close and your LM gets lost with any customer base you have created.  However, I have owned this lovely European style square for over 5 years and truly care about it and anyone renting a shop here.  I want you to be successful and am always open to new ideas.  My own mainstore is located here so I decorate it seasonally and send notices almost daily. 

OPTION 1: Already placed shops are a very good size with a first and second floor. 100prims / 295L per week with the possibility of more prims if needed. Wallpaper and floor is customizable. Music stream can also be customized. Parceling the shop is also a possiblity. 

OPTION 2: Do you have a building that you love and want to place? Totally an option! Larger, more customisable spaces can be arranged up to 500 prims. A great opportunity to set up a stable mainstore and have it feel like home.

I have no plans to leave this land so this is a very secure place to have a shop. No having to constantly change your LM and confusing your customers. Feel free to visit the link below and see the space. For questions contact adriannesuz McMinnar.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tihuta/96/74/1802

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.