Prodigal Maeterlinck

Isles of Ice Grid Hunt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is this down for development or redevelopment? I've got the intro tutorial, the M.O.M, and my curiosity. I see out of order signs and my only in-world lead is "Now get out there and stop Dr. Talpa!" 

I've already completed the Paleoquest, so now I'm back at the Isles, hunting. Is there a solvable puzzle to be solved here yet?

I didn't even know something like this existed... 

PS: do you have a LM? Never seen it at Portal Park...

Edited by Fionalein

24 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

I didn't even know somthing like this existed... 

2016 thread on an OLD then Linden build. I visited but it was very long ago and even then it was broken. I am pretty sure this build was before the Portal Park :D

8 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

2016 thread on an OLD then Linden build. I visited but it was very long ago and even then it was broken. I am pretty sure this build was before the Portal Park :D

Looks like the moles knew why to not hook it up in their portal network =^.^=

Edited by Fionalein

4 hours ago, Fionalein said:

I didn't even know somthing like this existed... 

Just put ' Isles of Ice ' in search.  I popped over, but there's not much to see.  It's a bunch of icebergs and random buildings and such, all created by various moles.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Just put ' Isles of Ice ' in search.  I popped over, but there's not much to see.  It's a bunch of icebergs and random buildings and such, all created by various moles.

Ahhh, apparently it's a premium perk to go there xD

• Haha 2

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

The penguins were cute - the rest of it was just 'meh'.

They were.

Not sure why it's locked behind premium. I guess the Lab just forgot it existed.

Now that I am more awake!    For the Explorers out there....   

There are parts of Magellan's Grid Quest still scattered about the Grid.

I didn't have Premium access then, so I never actually played the 'Quest', but it sent you to some still working fun destinations like Pyri Peaks

Other places are around that I think were more of a waypoint.   You find a clue, go to next clue stations.   Some of it still kinda mostly works, you might have to cam to sit and a few other jump around tricks.... But is adventure!   You can be an SL Archaeologist!   :)

*whispers*  One Clue:  Look at the main map. Compare the Linden Home Continents.  Note unusual / different geographical features.   Explore!   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KathrynLisbeth said:

Now that I am more awake!    For the Explorers out there....   

There are parts of Magellan's Grid Quest still scattered about the Grid.

I didn't have Premium access then, so I never actually played the 'Quest', but it sent you to some still working fun destinations like Pyri Peaks

Other places are around that I think were more of a waypoint.   You find a clue, go to next clue stations.   Some of it still kinda mostly works, you might have to cam to sit and a few other jump around tricks.... But is adventure!   You can be an SL Archaeologist!   :)

*whispers*  One Clue:  Look at the main map. Compare the Linden Home Continents.  Note unusual / different geographical features.   Explore!   

A few years ago I did come across parts of this quest, starting in one of the Linden Home continents.  I found it interesting :)  I don't remember whether I stopped because I got stuck, hit a dead-end with the clues, or because I got distracted by other stuff and never got back to it.  This is a good reminder to make a note to try this out again    

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.