Sign in to follow this  
Blondin Linden

Very Nice.  SL already blows away most "games" 

One commenter made a good point that...

I think it should be pointed out that these avatar physics are set by you so that others (in appropriate viewers) see them working on you - whereas the Emerald/Phoenix implementation was set so that the person using it saw them applied to all avatars.

First adult movie featuring the new jiggling boobies :)
Tuesday, 05 Apr 2011 03:24:37 GMT

By Quin Ying.

For a time, I had to give up my implants to test the new body phisics released in Kirstens viewer :)
http://quinnying.blogspot.com/2011/04/hawt-funk-shake-body-phisics-test-with.html
The result is amazing, in addition to breasts you can see jiggling stomach and bottom too! Breasts and bottom now can bounce in every direction, not just up and down :)
Have fun and leave me a commet please! Kisses xoxoxoxoxxo

Aprille Shepherd wrote:

I think it should be pointed out that these avatar physics are set by you so that others (in appropriate viewers) see them working on you - whereas the Emerald/Phoenix implementation was set so that the person using it saw them applied to all avatars.

I think that's a VERY important feature and one I hope that people recognize. I remember how excited everyone was when Phoenix launched theirs but some were upset and felt a bit violated that other could see that in such a way. Its a great step forward. :)

Blondin Linden wrote:

I think that's a VERY important feature and one I hope that people recognize. I remember how excited everyone was when Phoenix launched theirs but some were upset and felt a bit violated that other could see that in such a way. Its a great step forward.
:)

On the other hand, given the anatomical excesses some people already perpetrate with injudicious use of the sliders,  I'm not sure how visually appealing the results of their experiments with wobbly bits body physics are going to be when applied to the body shapes they presumably think are attractive.

You can with this new Body Physics.   It's a great idea, far superior to the one Emerald introduced which the TPVs have used up till now.  

Rather than having it as a viewer setting, which it has been till now, LL have made it so it's a new wearable.   So you can make a "sports bra" setting and a "corset" setting and "no bra" setting, and all sorts, and wear what you feel like and what's appropriate for the outfit you are wearing.

• Like 1