Sign in to follow this  
Dresden Ceriano

USD for paying tier

I recently purchased additional land on the mainland and raised my tier fee to the next level and I'd like to have more control over when my tier is taken out.

I once read that you can put USD into your account and LL will take your tier from that before charging the rest to your CC. Is this the case and if so, what are the steps I have to take to do this?

Thanks in advance... Dres

Dresden, any profit I make in SL I sell/transfer into US$'s, LL will as u stated first charge this outstanding amount before charging CC. I don't know if there is another way to top up your account with US$'s  directly.... *meows*

I believe you can add to your US dollar credit.  See link below

--Cinn

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Account-balance/ta-p/700015#Buy_account_credit

Buy account credit

You can add funds to your US dollar balance on the Buy Account Credit page. When using this feature, you must add at least US$25 at a time.

They sneakily hid all those options like Increase Credit in the Lindex section of your dashboard so that you have to click Manage L$ to see them all. I think a lot of people miss them as a result.

Don't they hide most things? lol.

Honestly, I don't see how they can manage most of anything. SL is an inescapably complicated place, always has been. They can hide anything they want to to make it appear more simple, they just can't hide the truth... it's not.

...Dres

Edited for grammar.