Extremely disturbed about something I saw in SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I’m a very open minded transsexual woman in RL & SL and few sexual practices in either bother me. If it hurts no one and you enjoy it, that’s fine with me and I might even try it. However, yesterday I came across a place in SL that is openly promoting the meeting of adults and child avis for sex. I was really upset by this; I was not on sim for more than a few minutes and had to children IM me for adoption with sex. I find this disgusting and want to contact LL and have it stopped I’m sure it’s against every rule of SL and for good reason. Can anyone tell me who to contact?

:: reads post ::
:: reads Signature ::

:: blinks ::

:: shakes head profusely to clear it ::

anyways....
child avatars involved in sexual activities are not only prohibited by the Terms of Service, they are in fact Illegal in most jurisdictions throughout the world (though ages and depictable actions may vary by location).

as suggested, you should file an abuse report (help menu --> report abuse), in the category of "age play" with a screen shot and the exact time and location of the offense.

Shekinah Umaga wrote:

I’m a very open minded transsexual woman in RL & SL and few sexual practices in either bother me. If it hurts no one and you enjoy it, that’s fine with me and I might even try it. However, yesterday I came across a place in SL that is openly promoting the meeting of adults and child avis for sex. I was really upset by this; I was not on sim for more than a few minutes and had to children IM me for adoption with sex. I find this disgusting and want to contact LL and have it stopped I’m sure it’s against every rule of SL and for good reason. Can anyone tell me who to contact?

Absolutely file an abuse report. The appropriate category would be Age > Ageplay.

As others mentioned, this would be a violation of the Terms of Service, specifically 8.2.vi (the expanded policy is also on the wiki).

As others have already said, what you saw is indeed against the rules here in SL.  AR the site.  Also, AR the individuals that propositioned you with clips from your IM or chat log separately if it happens again.

We are a pretty much freewheeling bunch of people (well as much as they will let us be these days) but we do have limits and that is one of them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.