why do i have to keep putting in my info to verifie my age everytime i try this i go go threw this

MRSJERIE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

why do i have to so much trouble getting age verified i have several account and each time i have to do it over and over and over when my info is already on record there makes no sence to me its a real pain having to do it othere and other when you have my info and have verified my other accounts this is crazy  you have all my info over and over on this account  and you have it from my other accounts

4 answers to this question

Every avatar you create is treated as a separate account.  So even if you use the same contact information, you will need to age verify each account.  

And this is a resident supported forum, so bitching at us really doesn't do much good, unless of course it makes you feel better.

--Cinn

MRSJERIE wrote:

why do i have to so much trouble getting age verified i have several account and each time i have to do it over and over and over when my info is already on record there makes no sence to me its a real pain having to do it othere and other when
you
have my info and have verified my other accounts this is crazy 
you
have all my info over and over on this account  and
you
have it from my other accounts

Sorry, we don't have your info :)

if you're a premium member or can go premium you'll have the option to manual verify via a support ticket this'll mean you'll be verified permanently you won't have to fill the form out every time or ever again
just to add you will have to do this for every av you want to verify

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.