Adverts for Destination Romance Magazine - 1st Year Anniversary edition

AvonMariner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, we’re celebrating the 1st year Anniversary Edition of ‘Destination Romance’ the free SL Romance Magazine and in celebration we’re cutting the cost for an advert.

Instead of 50LS it will only cost 25L$ to advertise and you can have any size up to a page.  Only adverts for a Romance related product/service/sim will be included.  If you’d like to advertise in this issue please post a notecard with your advert wording and texture in the red post box at:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pixel%20Bits/216/139/22

Then pay the love heart 25L$ or you can do both direct to me ‘avonmariner’.

You can view all 3 previous issues of Destination Romance at:

February 2016 issue

December 2015 issue

August 2015 issue

The magazine will be available late November so adverts need to be in by Friday 18 November. 

A sneak preview of the new magazine is below to give you a flavour.

Thanks and all the best.

Peteey

Hi Tamara, thanks for your interest.  Each issue has had in the region of around 200 reads.  Of course I'm hoping to go even further with this issue, I have a number of Romantic sim owners who like the magazine and have offered to aadvertise it on their sims beside the advertising I do to make it known (ie. facebook, my web site, inworld network boards, hunts, SL & SLU forum groups, word of mouth etc).  Hope this helps.  All the best with your business by the way!  Best wishes, Peteey

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.