Space warfare role play now open at Lagrange Point

Hippie Bowman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 years later...

Is there a prim limit to the size of ship that can be rezzed here? I dont want to be disrespectful and rez a full sized ship (the one i usually use is i think around 400 prims (may be 800, havent played for so long due to no space sims that ive forgotten), but i have smaller ships if so.

Baiyle wrote:

Is there a prim limit to the size of ship that can be rezzed here? I dont want to be disrespectful and rez a full sized ship (the one i usually use is i think around 400 prims (may be 800, havent played for so long due to no space sims that ive forgotten), but i have smaller ships if so.

400 prims is fine Baiyle.  Have fun!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Baiyle wrote:

Peace!

If my spaceship weren't in the shop, I'd show you all how to win a war. At eight prims each (five if I rip off the nav lights and tear out the passenger seat), I could rez an undefeatable armada on your horizon...

Towing Spaceship.jpg

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Baiyle wrote:

Peace!

If my spaceship weren't in the shop, I'd show you all how to win a war. At eight prims each (five if I rip off the nav lights and tear out the passenger seat), I could rez an undefeatable armada on your horizon...

Towing Spaceship.jpg

LOL Maddy!  Morning!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.