Weird Graphics Ball/Glitch?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Eric Boccara wrote:

What in the world is this? It just starts showing up every now and then when i look around avatars or my avatar in some directions. I was justa bout to start on my new Machinima Project, but this keeps interfering. Any ideas?

I have seen this too, Eric.  What I've discovered is that mine is a sculpted belt buckle that hasn't fully rezzed yet.  It takes a moment and then the sculpt takes its shape and the texture loads and everything is fine.  I will say though that since I changed my RenderVolumeLODFactor to 5.00, I haven't seen the issue occur again, so you might go into debug settings and check to see where yours is set.  :)

One thing i'm aware of is that its nots a unloaded sculpty. I know the spheres  when sculpties load, and these are nothing like it. They even happan when i'm not wearing sculpties. It just randomly pops up every now and then. Sometimes its justa  long stretched out line, but mostly its a ball

Weird that something like that is the actual issue.. It just disapeared. I used to have my LOD Up to 8.00 for filming sculpted objects in the distance..

Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.