Looking for a gay frlendly wolf pack family

Eragon Skydancer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello, i am a lone gay wolf, left my family on IMVU, due to they had way too much drama going on all leading back to the leader that did nothing but complain and start drama all the time making everyone in the clan feel bad for her, I came here to get away from all that and I am not new to being part of a family nor rping, mostly I like being with a family that is there for their members even in the time of sorrow of if one or all their members are being harrased or attacked.  If you have an opening for me to join your family, I would like to apply, if not it is ok I will continue my search for a wolf pack family to hopefully be accpected into one even if it takes me years.  If you would like to meet me in person I can be found at the GYC club either leaning up against one of the hip bars or dancing on the floor wearing a pair of rainbow shorts.  Thank you for taking time to read my info and hopefully my application

Wolf, there is no need for you to be alone.  You are always welcome in my family.  I like hanging out in bars, rooting for the Dallas Cowboys and going on camping trips with my dad.  Second Life is my safe space and I would welcome the chance to get to know you better.  I hang with a fun group of non-judgmental guys: bears, twinks, out, drag-kings, etc.  Tomorrow there's an intense discussion over the merits of the Dr. Strange movie.  Are you interested?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.