Sign in to follow this  
TaylynAlexa

Boredom strikes hard

I keep finding myself standing around with no one to talk to. Ofcourse i get the occasional horny fellow who wants to get into my pants, but who doesnt? I'm really interested in making some actual friends, whether they be guy or girl. I'm an openminded person and i don't judge. Feel free to IM me whenever

-taylynalexa Resident.

You might want to try this place. It's called Commune Utopia. I've had the most luck here to find people to talk to. Fair warning, it is moving to a new location next week and so don't let the empty looks fool you. It's quite beautiful when all set up usually. (I haven't seen the new location). It's been around for several years.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lagrange%20Point/133/160/23

Time to try something new.

Have you tried sailing, flying, building, learning mesh, learning photoshop, photography, machinima (which I can't spell)

OMG the list is huge. Get out of that dance club.

Be warned, real friends will bring real drama, but if you think it's worth it (it is really) then get out and start doing things like someone esle here said. If you are doing stuff you will meet people here to do those things, which means they are not just here to have sex, and your SL will be so much better.