Problem by Send Stuff to Marketplace Listings?

Nikita Neuman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I got following Problem, when i Transfer my Stuff to Marketplace Listings in the Firestorm Viewer, yes i know this isnt Linden Labs Problem, but i asked already the Firestorm Support and onoly get stupid Answers or absolute No Answer.

So when i transfer my Stuff to the Marketplace Listings, a blue Circle on the Screen appears and on the Top Bar of the Viewer, beside my User Name is that:

"No Feedback"

The Viewer seem to stuck or be frozen and after a while this Message comes:

We´r sorry,  we had to log you ot from System, in this Region Problems appear

And this i get always, even on my new Computer, i buyed before 3 Weeks and on the old Computer it was the same, it cant be, that a absolute New Computer run into the same Trouble, like the old Computer.

I got Windows 10 64 Bit

8GB Memory

Intel Processor i5 6400

Harddisk SSD with 256GB

Harddisk with 1TB

GeForce GTX 960 with 4GB

Now this is a good Computer and can handle Second Life with the little Finger, cause i have the newest Games running on Ultra Graphic without any Problem and even when i would play 2 Days.

I hope someone knows, why i always get logged off from System, when i transfer my Stuff to Marketplace Listings, cause this Problem slowly sucks extreme.

The LL Viewer i dont like, cause i cant set my Camera with Alt a bit down, the Firesstorm has this Option.

Thx for any Answer

I write here to your Qurestions, cause i dotn know where to answer below your Posts.

No that happens only with the Firestorm Viewer but not by the LL Viewer.

Yea, the Viewer is like frozen and a blue Circle spins and spins and spins and after a while i get the Message

That i get logged off from the System.

I will do than so, when i send my Stuff to Marketplace Listings, i will use the LL Viewer, for al other Things the FS.

Thx

2 answers to this question

There are some things that puzzle me about your question.

1.  You certainly can adjust the camera position on your av with the standard SL viewer. All you have to do is open the Debug Settings in your Advanced (CTRL + D) menu and look for the settings for CameraOffsetRearView.  If you want your camera lower, adjust the Z parameter.  You will find that the standard viewer will do almost all of the same things that Firestorm does.  The difference is that Firestorm provides settings in Preferences for them, so that you don't have to change Debug Settings.

2.  You reported that the error message includes the phrase "in this Region Problems appear".  If that's true, then the first thing you should do is move to  a different region.  See if you can make the Markteplace changes from there.  If so, then your own region needs to be restarted.

3. I have no idea at all what "No Feedback" means, and I do not understand where it is appearing.

BTW, there are no Lindens here. This is a resident-to-resident Answers site.  We are all SL residents like you.

• Like 1

I'm guessing "No Feedback" is a translation of "Not Responding".

If you have alt accounts, are you able to add items to the marketplace listings without being disconnected on an alt?

Can you test with the affected account on the LL viewer & see if you get disconnected too.

I suspect this may be an inventory problem on one account only, in which case it will also happen on the LL viewer.

If you have the same problem on the LL viewer, file a support ticket with Linden lab at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

If the problem only happens on Firestorm then file a Firestorm JIRA issue & support will help you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.