friends list

King Mowadeng

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Ehhhhh, as far as I know a friend can always see you on their friends list. :smileyindifferent:

There are some settings at Me - Preferences - Privacy for allowing only friends to see you online or to call or IM you.  But I'm not aware of a setting that hides you on their friends list.

--Cinn

King Mowadeng wrote:

There was a way on the first viewer, which is why I looked for that option when I switched over to viewer 2.

There have always been 3 options you can offer friends on your list....To see you online, to see you on the map and to be allowed to edit your objects.

All 3 are still available if you go to a friends profile and click Actions > Privacy.

If you are on the latest viewer that has basic and advanced modes, make sure you logged in on advanced mode.

No leliel, in viewer 1 you could bring up your friends list, there would be a column listing your friends, in one of those columns if you held your mouse over it, it would say something like "this friend can see you online" you would then click that spot and the icon would grey out, and when you held your mouse cursor over that same spot it would then say something like "this friend cannot see you when you are online". But that was viewer 1 as i said, viewer 2 has no such option it seem. Besides, think about it....Why would your friends list even say that in the first place when you held your mouse over a name? "You're friend can see you online"??? Think about it.

No King, you're still mistaken. Preventing your friends from seeing whether you're online is not the same as preventing your friends from seeing you on their friends list. The option to prevent your friends from seeing if you're online still exists in v2 and Peewee has already told you how to find it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.